The main tasks of the Senior Systems and Networks Engineer include Network monitoring, testing, installation and implementation of security programs.
- Perform the management and complete technical implementation of the company’s telecommunications servers and equipment;
- Ensure that metrics are followed and the Networks Performance are optimal and suggest adjustments if needed;
- Work with service provides as well as with the Data Centers remote assistance to plan circuit and routing protocol changes;
- Execute BGP and OSPF Configuration, troubleshooting and routing protocol
- Ensure the performance, availability and security of the environment according to the policies in place and keep the monitoring tools up to date;
- Put back in-service Networks Infra, servers as well as the work stations in all company’s site;
- Delivers Technological Improvement Projects;
- Manage BGP peering relations;
- Follow up on Training for Technical Support Technicians as well as Systems and Networks Technicians;
- Analyze and provide recommendations to improve current and future systems;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of highly accessible Networks Architecture;
- Manage the IT infrastructure and make it evolve while maintaining existing infrastructures.