Our EBOX team is looking to hire a Marketing Manager. EBOX is part of Internet Companies Group (ICG), a division of Bell Canada serving both consumer and business needs across Canada.
Join the creative team at EBOX, one of Canada's fastest-growing Internet, TV and telephony service providers. Come and contribute to the growth of this Quebec flagship.
Permanent full-time day shift position.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will actively participate in the elaboration of mass marketing campaigns and other initiatives for multiple consumer brands in the Quebec market.
This role will drive strategy and execution of marketing programs aimed at generating leads and sales. Working closely with the designated advertising agency, external partners, internal teams and stakeholders, the ideal candidate should have significant experience leading multiple marketing functions within a business focused on generating monthly recurring revenue.
- In partnership with the Director of Marketing, develop and implement strategic, integrated marketing programs with strong ROI that will drive sales leads for multiple consumer brands in the Quebec market.
- Work with the external agency in creating mass marketing campaigns involving both digital and traditional marketing tactics; coordinate & approve agency deliverables, follow up on deadlines.
- Track, measure, and report performance of programs by using specific KPIs and delivering valuable insights to ensure continuous lead performance improvement.
- Create Monthly Business Review slides, Scorecard Analytics and any other reports as needed.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve efficiency of business results reporting by automating as much as possible.
- Responsible for updating and following up on marketing budget along with accounting teams and marketing director.
- Manage the overall messaging/campaign calendar to ensure coverage and consistency across traditional and digital platforms.
- Review and benchmark our social media presence in collaboration with the Social Media Manager: make recommendations for improvements, create new tactics to stay competitive and increase follower base.
- Support Marketing Director in event planning and sponsorships; work closely with the marketing team to execute.
- Manage web site: performance (KPIs); SEO; content improvement in collaboration with content creators.
- Work to actively elevate brand equity of portfolio across Quebec market.
- Support Marketing Director in developing and implementing new customer acquisition programs and lead generation tactics.
- Ensure content follows all guidelines (brand, regulatory, legal- CASL requirements).
- Interface with marketing colleagues on joint and national projects.
- Assist with external and internal communications to support strategic objectives.
- Monitor and benchmark the competition. Stay informed on industry trends and innovations.
- Regular business hours but must be available during events taking place on weekends.
- Hybrid (1 day a week at the Longueuil office required).
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY USED:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams).
- Google Suite (Gmail, Google Sheet, Drive, Ads and Analytics).
- Mailchimp or other eDM platform.
- Slack or other team communication platforms.
- Adobe Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a team.
- Extensive experience managing digital acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Must be fluently bilingual in French & English
Nice to have:
- Telecom industry experience
- Brand marketing experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Fully bilingual: Must be able to fluently read, write and communicate in French and English to proofread marketing material, write content and communicate with internal teams based in Quebec and Ontario and external resources like agency based in Quebec.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Team player; positive attitude.
- Analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to derive insights and recommended actions from analysis of performance reports and trends.
- A very detail-oriented person.
- A curious mind able to adapt to change and open minded to experiment.
- A creative person who is able to think outside the box.
- An entrepreneur: if something needs to get done, figure out how to get it done.
- An independent person able to work under minimal supervision (proactive and autonomous)
- Strong time management and prioritization skills to multitask and manage multiple projects with different timelines.
- Implement best practices.
- Expert communication skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- Ability to figure out what is important from what can wait and prioritize accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French. The position requires working closely with external and internal resources in Quebec.
- This position can be done in hybrid mode: share your work time between your home and our offices!
- Job stability in a stimulating work environment where you can seize real career opportunities
- A bright, Leed® Gold certified workplace that is easily accessible by public transit.
- Colleagues with a sense of humor who like to have fun at work.
- Competitive corporate discounts on our services: cellular package, LaRonde, Hotels, Spa, car rental, and much more.
- Flexible schedule
- Permanent, full-time position that includes all benefits: vacation insurance, insurance including dental and telemedicine, employee assistance program, group RRSP, etc.
- Lump sum to improve your workspace at home
- Up to thirteen (13) days of paid personal/sick leave.
- 13 paid holidays throughout the year.
YOU WANT TO JOIN THETEAM? SEND USYOUR APPLICATION