- Is there an outage in my area?
- My internet service is not working. What should I do?
- What is my Wi-Fi password?
- How do I change my Wi-Fi password and/or the name of my wireless network?
- How do I perform a speed test?
- What is my IP address?
- How do I change my Wi-Fi channels?
- How does the EBOX webmail tool work?
- How do I configure my EBOX email address on MAC OSX?
- How do I configure my EBOX email address on Outlook 2013?
- How do I configure my EBOX email address on Thunderbird?
Multi device platform
- Configuration instructions for EBOX TV
- How do I login to the EBOX TV app ?
- How do I activate my channels?
- Synchronize your EBOX remote with your TV
- How does recording shows and movies work?
- How do I switch from a wired connection to a Wi-Fi connection (or vice versa) on the TV box?
- How do I pair my remote in Bluetooth mode?
- How do I pair my remote in infrared mode?
- How do I unpair my remote?
- Improving picture quality in the EBOX TV app
- How do I update the remote control firmware?
- How do I update the EBOX TV app?
- How do I restart the EBOX TV box?
- Connecting the TV box to the internet
- Voice recognition is not working
- More on the Cloud PVR
- How can I add the PVR to my TV plan?
- Increasing the Amount of Connected Devices on the EBOX TV App
- Changing Your Cloud Recording Plan
- How can I change my TV plan or channels?
- On which devices can the EBOX TV app be downloaded?
- How can I find the price of a channel?
- What is Video On Demand and what channels offer it?
- Are the pause, fast forward and rewind functions available with EBOX TV?
- Is a technician visit required to install the TV service?
- What pairing options are possible with the remote?
- Is there a limit on the number of TV boxes I can rent?
- Google In-App Purchases
- Limitations of the Replay and VOD features
- Can I stream the Netflix app with EBOX TV?
- Google Chromecast?
- How do I set up call forwarding?
- Listening to your Voicemail Messages Remotely
- Finding and Changing the PIN of your Voicemail Box
- How do I add or remove a number from my black / white list?
- Does the global plan include calls to overseas mobile phones?
- How do I change my phone plan?
- Can I block a phone number?
- Create an Account in the Customer Zone
- What installation delays can I expect?
- How does a transfer work?
- What happens during the installation?
- When and how will I be notified of my installation date?
- I'm unavailable. Can someone else be home for the installation?
- Do I have to be home if a technician's visit is planned?
- What is a self-installation?
- How do I activate the service after the technician leaves?
- I already have a modem. Can I use it with EBOX?
- What information should I provide to EBOX if I use my own modem?
- I have a router. Can I use it with EBOX?
- Is a technician's visit necessary?
- Can the technician bring my equipment?
- Will the technician connect my equipment?
- Where is the store and what are the business hours?
- Are automatic payments mandatory?
- Shipping Information
- Missed Deliveries
- How do I check my internet usage?
- Moving My EBOX Services
- Can I move my internet jack?
- What is my client code and where can I find it?
- What is the referral program?
- Can I transfer my account to someone else?
- What is a disconnection?
- What is a suspension?
- Can I suspend my services for a few months?
- Latest updates to our Terms and Conditions
- Obtain a satisfying resolution
Packages and options
Billing and payment
- I need a breakdown of my invoice
- How can I make a payment?
- Why is my bill higher than expected?
- I paid for the first month of service when I subscribed. Why did I receive an invoice during my first month of service?
- What is my billing cycle?
- When and how will I receive my invoice?
- How to make a payment arrangement
- Can I receive my bill in the mail?
- I've stopped automatic payments but my account / credit card has been charged anyway. Why?
- I closed my account. How will I be refunded?
- I was billed for equipment I didn't return, what can I do?
- Why did I receive a payment notice if I've already payed?
- Why was I billed an interest fee?
Frequently asked questions
With EBOX, you can choose the plan that suits you, with no pressure! From Quebec to Montreal, Trois-Rivières and Sherbrooke all the way to Abitibi, our clients are satisfied everywhere in Quebec.